EARLALL SMOC International Conference - Towards the new planning period of ESF
The conference dealt with the peculiar roles for regions in Europe to promote employment and growth through varoius actions. The following themes were drawn to deal with details of the agenda in respected workshops:
- Lifelong learning and employment policies supported by SMOC (Soft Open Method of Coordination from Prevalet);
- Transnational cooperation: Training, work and business abroad;
- ESF priorities and the Integration of financial tools: the relation amongst ESF, ERDF and LLL policies;
- Europe 2020: the Central-Eastern European Perspective;
- Prospects: Modern Lifelong Learning systems for a Youth Employment framework.